• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lost paperwork

jimm1009

Well I must go on record as saying that I DO NOT recommending anyone faxing their SF-97 request or any other request in to G.L.
I faxed mine 5 1/2 weeks ago, I have the fax machine receipt showing that G.L.'s machine received the phone call, and now "We're sorry but we have no record of receiving your request".
The fact that I have a machine receipt is of no value to them and they won't even accept it.
I MUST recommend mailing the papwerwork in Certified U.S. Mail.
My inital EUC approval and so forth actually went pretty well considering the back log of processing of increased purchases of items requiring EUCs.
This second part which should be automaticaly part of the sale but is not, is B.S. to say the lease. They could potentially "loose" the paperwork or "not receive" it several times for something that we should recieve along with the invoice and e-mailing stating that we are approved.
My 2.5 cents worth, but be good to your self and send in all of your paperwork Certified Mail. This lttle green receipt is accepted in a Court of Law as legal notice of delivery for the sender and will be my ONLY avenue from now on.
The address for sending titling related stuff in in the mail to G.L. (per G.L.) is; Government Liquidation, LLC, Attn: Titling Department, 15051 N. Kierland Blvd. - Suite 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Oh, ja, THINK O.D. Green!!

Jim in Louisiana

jimm1009

Well on July 2nd they told me they had not received my fax request.

Just as I was about to load my weapons (All of Them), the FedEx guy drives up today. I have my SF-97, the Bill of sale from Uncle to G.L., and the SF-97 transfer slip transferring everything to me. The two white pieces of paper were notorized and a letter stating that they were waiving the fees due to being over the 30 days.
It took about 6 weeks once faxed in for my particular case and I am off to the license branch in the morning to do a title-only until I am ready for insurance and registration which takes about a week here in Louisiana through the mail.

Jim

USMilitarySurplus

That is unacceptable, Jim! I'm so sorry for the confusion. If you want to, you can still fax the form, but send it to Customer Service at 480-367-1450 and ask for a confirmation of receipt. CS is in the habit of sending confirmations and many of our customers are finding it easier to send EUCs and titling requests to CS instead.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
robyn,
when are you going to get you a MV, if you dont have one yet., with a signature like yours, it is only a matter of time. hanging out here on SS is like living in the middle of a crack house, its only a matter of time till the ADDECTION gets you, in this case the GREEN IRON ADDECTION

jimm1009

Off line for a couple of days.

Robyn, thanks for the post. I agree that this is not good business but what is really "funny" now is that my paperwork came in three days ago in a Fed Ex envelope even though "We did not receive your request". SF-97, notorized SF-97 transfer statement, and notorized bill of sale with fees waived due to being 6 weeks in processing.
I guess it is funny now after the fact and I am in the clear zone for acquiring title and registration and back to seeing O.D.Green rather than red.

Regards,

Jim
PS: I will have something to compare to soon as I fell into the trap (again) and purchased a 2nd M35A2 truck yesterday from G.L.
I't like the potato chips, you can't have just one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks