• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lot of ww2 vehicles in WA (response to post 2 years ago)

tnbender

A while back (2 years ago), a guy posted somthing saying he knew where alot of old ww2 vehicles were. In return for the location, he wanted 1000.00 Everyone went crazy over this fee and it caused alot of discussion. I emailed the guy for pics... He gave me "insight" on the location! :) FOR FREE!!!! So, guys, here it is! Hope this helps someone... Ooo yeah, the topic was under "old vehicles for sale" or something... Thanks!

the vehicles are located on Bainbridge Island WA. They are off of Blakely AVE I think. They are about 100 yards before the Blakely Elem school on the right about 100 yards back in the trees. Nobody has seem them from the net. I tried contacting the owner, apparently he is dead, his kids own the property and want to clear it out as the land prices there are astronomical. hope this helps

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know what; We just sent an AM1 (Navy speak to the grunts :lol: ) to Whidby(2hours, 5 min) from there: if we can get some more info..... I could probably get him to go????

patch

Oh yeah, jetboatracer, I remember this thread...I hope this guy is long gone from the forum and hopefully without his thousand bucks too! Now maybe someone can salvage the green iron and help out those folks who can use the parts...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks