• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loud bang while reversing

HDN

Yesterday the bang was a whole lot quieter and there wasn’t much of a resistance feeling as the first time.
I hope that's not because something broke :shock:

Regardless how long the truck sits, I wouldn't expect it to make a sound like that when backing up - sounds like a big problem! I hope you get it figured out soon!

G-Longo

Yes sir, same here, hoping i didn’t make it worse trying to figure out what the problem is cause I thought what would be strong enough to make the truck jerk like that while forcing something to break and have it happen all the while reversing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks