• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisana to Georgia rally

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
UPDATE ON TRAFFIC!!!!!!

They are putting out Public Service Announcements about road construction on I-59/I-20 (they run together from Birmingham to Meridian, MS) telling people to expect delays and use Hwy 11 (a mostly two lane road) as an alternative route).

You might want to factor this in on your timing. You could be sitting in traffic for a while because idiots don't understand how to merge before they get to the actual lane closure.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
UPDATE ON TRAFFIC!!!!!!

They are putting out Public Service Announcements about road construction on I-59/I-20 (they run together from Birmingham to Meridian, MS) telling people to expect delays and use Hwy 11 (a mostly two lane road) as an alternative route).

You might want to factor this in on your timing. You could be sitting in traffic for a while because idiots don't understand how to merge before they get to the actual lane closure.
I came across 20 this morning from Bham to almost York (near bama line) some traffic but was moving steadily. Not stacked up. I think on a Wednesday morning it should be fine

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, I made it too! Had to abandon the convoy at a rest area so I could get to the rally site before sunset. The rest of the convoy arrived after dark. My tail running lights on the USAF flight line van went out in the morning, so I'm a daylight driver until I can figure out what's going on. Chief Twright has promised to help troubleshoot.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks