• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Love Chapel?

rdixiemiller

Well, here is a new one. My brother in law borrowed my deuce to take his girlfriend, her 2 teenaged daughters, and her parents to a fireworks show a couple of miles from his house. Reason given was that the area where the show was held was too rough for his Ford Taurus (plausible).
As the show ended, he gives the girl an engagement ring and asks her to marry him! Her daughters and parents knew about it and filmed the whole thing!
I wonder how many girls have been proposed to in the back of a deuce and a half?
She now calls my deuce the "Love Chapel".

Bizarre.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a new one.

HOWEVER it gives me an idea.

I think if you work together with Steel Soldiers from around your area, you might have a convoy at the wedding! Think about it, a deuce can tow a bunch of empty hydraulic fluid cans behind it, even!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Better yet it can haul 55 gallon drums behind on chains.
Kenny........that's funny....I don't care who you are. rofl

"If you had a duece and a half at your wedding with 55 gallon drums dragging behind it....you might be a redneck". :driver: :jumpin:

If the tarp, bows and end curtains were on it it could even be used for the honeymoon. :wink:

I'd hate to have the tell the kid he was concieved in the bed of a duece.:shock:

Although I have a strong hunch that my oldest was a "Freightliner baby"

rdixiemiller

Considering he is 48 and she is 43, I don't think any more kids are in order!
I can picture a deuce heading out from the church pulling a dozen 55 gallon drums all cabled together...........!
Personally, I think it is hilarious! She was taken completely by surprise, she didn't say anything for about 30 seconds, so her Mom said "she'll marry you"!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OH my god!!! 55 gallon drums behind the duece. That would be the best video ever!!!! You gotta do that.

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Careful! This is getting out of control fast. What kind of garter does the bride toss at a deuce wedding?

I don't live too far away. I'm in for the convoy. Only, instead of 55 gallon drums, lets drag a couple of Volvos behind it. That will keep them from causing accidents around the mall on the weekend.
I'm sure Ironhorsethegeneral would probably come out for that one too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks