• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low air alarm

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Failsafe alarm notorious for “failing”, if your low air pressure and parking brake warning lights are still functioning correctly put a piece of tape over the speaker until you decide if you want to spend the money to replace.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Failsafe alarm notorious for “failing”, if your low air pressure and parking brake warning lights are still functioning correctly put a piece of tape over the speaker until you decide if you want to spend the money to replace.
Break light and alarm is what I'm concerned with, that is my alarm.I drove it a little alarm. My street and it had breaks but I wasn't about to take any further

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Break light and alarm is what I'm concerned with, that is my alarm.I drove it a little alarm. My street and it had breaks but I wasn't about to take any further
If you have air pressure you have brakes.

If you parking brake handle is down then the parking brake is off.

Ajax MD

What does the air pressure gauge say? If it is within the normal range, the brakes are safe. The alarm is to call your attention to the gauge in case you're not looking, when a failure occurs. Sounds like a simple buzzer failure.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does the air pressure gauge say? If it is within the normal range, the brakes are safe. The alarm is to call your attention to the gauge in case you're not looking, when a failure occurs. Sounds like a simple buzzer failure.
Thank you for your reply, the air pressure was up there,as of now l am down with a cold and perfer to stay in side.
Both the brake light and alarm would not stop,I was going to allow my son to take it to work with all this snow we were hit with but I wasn't going to take it with the above mentioned.
When l do go out in the next few days l will answer your air pressure question.
Thanks wayne

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your reply, the air pressure was up there,as of now l am down with a cold and perfer to stay in side.
Both the brake light and alarm would not stop,I was going to allow my son to take it to work with all this snow we were hit with but I wasn't going to take it with the above mentioned.
When l do go out in the next few days l will answer your air pressure question.
Thanks wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks