• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Air Pressure buzzer wont shut off. Possible ear drum damage & permanent headache

rickpolak1

Low Air Pressure buzzer wont shut off. Possible ear drum damage & permanent headache

Good morning, has anyone come across a bad low air pressure indicator? Installed a new compressor last week and the air system appears to be working fine. Primary and secondary tanks are holding about 123 lbs of pressure and everything from windshield wipers to air brakes work fine. Im wondering if I missed something during the compressor install. I do have a wire that I cant seem to find a home for, its attached in the photo below. As always all help is greatly appreciated.
20181211_105703.jpg

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes the fail safe alarm can go bad, it is on the side wall down by the driver left foot. Could be a pressure sw on the one of your air tanks or other problems, just need to do a little trouble shooting.
As far as the wire I think that is for a pressure sensor that goes on the PT pump. it may have been removed at some point.

twisted60

Check your parking brake also as it uses the same fail safe horn. Is your low air pressure light on ? Is the parking brake light on ? There is a micro switch under the parking brake lever that went bad on my truck. There is a very good trouble shooting tree in the TM. My truck is an M923A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks