• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low buck front lift?

csramsey640

I want to raise the front end aprox 1.5 or 2" just basically to match the rear. Is there a low buck way to do so? Can blocks be used in the front?

CCATLETT1984

kennyw

For a 2" lift why not buy a used set of lift springs and get something that will drive nice down the road? Add-a-leafs bring the suck when it comes to road manners. Used springs can be picked up from free to cheap if you search and wait patiently.

AJMBLAZER

Eh, depends on the add-a-leaf. I like the long ones as they act like a regular leaf in the pack. The only problem is you tend to get less lift from them than the short ones and they're harder to put in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks