• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lower radiator Hose

gbooth

I was loading up after a inside collector show today and noticed the lower radiator hose had sprung a leak. I had two clamps on the top so I moved 1 down over the leak and tighten it down Refilled the radiator and drove home Temp never got above 180 and when I parked it in the shed it wasn't leaking at all.. Checked the level in the radiator and it was still full... My questing is how well does the NAPA cross over fit I know that you will need to trim some off the end or is it better getting one from Saturn surplus.. I need the truck to be fixed by this weekend.. Any thoughts or advice or instructions fro any one that has used the NAPA hose as opposed to the NOS.

Thanks

jwaller

I used the napa one and trimmed an inch or 2 and it fit perfect. just make sure the rubber doesnt contact any metal and cause a rub point. if it rubs eventually it will leak.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks