• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LSSV Owners, post info and pictures of your truck.

richingalveston

they look like the Hutchinson bead lock wheels the border patrol used. I have a set on my 1009. can't buy that wheel anymore to my knowledge. I have been looking for one wheel for my spare. I only have a set of 4

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it's been a while but.... just bought this 2009 Chevy LSSV, only 42K miles on it. Having an issue starting, wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.
I can start it by jumping the starter but turning the key won't engage the starter at all. All lights, dash etc light up. is there a kill switch or any other ideas?
thanksIMG_4259.jpgimage0.jpegimage2.jpeg

SGM Diesel

Anyone on here know how many LSSV trucks were produced? Seems to be little info on production numbers.

I purchased 2 - 2004 LSSVs and 2- 1986 M1008s this week. I pick them up tomorrow. Pics to come.

bumble900

If any one else wants there truck build post the last 8 numbers of the vin and I can run it and give you the options and if there is any recalls on it.
camoyj7 if your offer still stands to do a vin look up I'd surely appreciate it! I just picked up a 2005 LSSV the last 8 are:
5F945911

Thanks
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks