• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lube Trailer

GoinNutts

Got my lube trailer last week from Barstow. This sucker was built in '97 and sat in a yard unused. It still has all the paper wrapping with the locks all in place so all the small fittings and components still on board, clean tanks and clear motor oil in the diesel compressor. The only thing wrong is the damage from the forklift operators. I drained out the 4 gallons of varnish, replaced a few hoses, filled with new fuel and add 2 batteries and am up and running. MV mufflers suck and need ear muffs at 100 yds. Was going to part out but struggling with tearing a brand new trailer apart. Bought it for the compressor pump but this would be handy for someone with a fleet???

Attachments

Nonotagain

What size and type of tire and wheel does this trailer use?

I was high bidder on one close to me last year. With a few minutes to auction close a bidding war broke out and I let it go at just over $1900 plus fees.

Nice trailer BTW.

GoinNutts

I can't part out something new but since I don't have 100 posts I can't post it in the classifieds so I will just have to post it on Craigslist and Equipment Trader or wait until I have put in my time or some one contacts me if they are interested in swapping Ben Franklins or something of interest:mrgreen::mrgreen: