• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lubricator trailer

poppop

This trailer was on the same sale as my lowboy. I could not find any information on it but intended to bid on in. Its not in Davids book. It closed an hour ahead of my trailer and I did not pay close enough attention to it. It closed at $335.00 before I noticed. Now after seeing it I am kicking myself in the rear for being careless. It has an air compressor driven by a 4 cylinder air cooled motor. Three bulk tanks for different lubes and three hose reels with long hoses and attachments for grease and oil. I think it even had a small diesel tank. It did not have an M tag but the FSN is 2330-897-9007 and the spec number is Mil-C-5243MD. I thought you guys might be interested in case one comes up close to you.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 5-4930-207-12 is the TM. I'll try to get it on the site in the next couple of hours.
Edit, it's available for download.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I need a fender for one of these, if anyone is parting one out.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

PS There are a LOT of trailers not in my book - I went over length on the book, and several things were cut. Maybe next time....