• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lufkin, TX Forestry Dept. auction

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK,
I had a NICE long talk with Courtney today about the upcoming auction. She agreed it was NOT going to happen any time in June. Late July or possibly August.

She also said that the MV's were listed as scrap. So don't expect most vehicles to be in great shape.

They will also be having a second auction of US Government vehicle auction after the MV auction.

I am on the list and SHOULD revieve a flyer about two weeks before the auction takes place listing all lots.

We will see. I will post more as I learn more. I have one more phone call to make on Monday about the US Gov Vehicle auction.

jim

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spoke with DR last night. He stopped at Lufkin and took some more pix. The down side is apparently they gave away most of the M1009's(probably to fire depts) so that's kind of a bummer. But he did say there were a few five tons he liked. He will be posting pix here as soon as he gets them from the camera to his computer...

jim

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have NO LUCK at all...

M1.30-'06

wallew said:
Spoke with DR last night. He stopped at Lufkin and took some more pix. The down side is apparently they gave away most of the M1009's(probably to fire depts) so that's kind of a bummer. But he did say there were a few five tons he liked. He will be posting pix here as soon as he gets them from the camera to his computer...

jim

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have NO LUCK at all...
DR and I were there last weekend... lots of trucks. I took a bunch of pictures , but it will be a few days till i can get them posted. There were some nice looking dumps , 5 tons , and a few huge military forklifts. plenty of deuces , some in horrible shape and some looking very good. One 5 tonner that had suffered a multiple roll .

From what we heard it will be October before the auction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks