• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lug Nuts - M101 and M105 The Same

CGarbee

Lug nuts on a M101 or M101A1 (both with the Budd 6.50Hx16 wheels with the GY-LTS lockring) are. Same lugnut that you find on a M105, M35, M37, etc. The later model M101A2 and M101A3's have different (smaller) lugnuts since they match up with Chevy's and HMMWV's respectively.

Don't forget that you have the same left/right lug nut situation that you have with the trucks, left hand thread on the left hand hubs for a M101/M101A1.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys, there was a spare M37 type wheel on one of the Pioneer Tool Trailers I won down at Camp Shelby, now maybe I can move that M101 trailer that has been sitting on one wheel in OK for the last three years!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks