• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lug Nuts?

Wolfie

My M1009 came with a 4" lift and aluminum rims that are definitely not stock, I
recently had a mechanic tell me that my tires are about to come off because the lug nuts aren't all the same (one already fell off) and the center hole in the rim is too big for the truck (there's about a 1/4" space all around). Anyone know where to get the original lug nuts and rims cheap? Or what options I'd have with non-stock rims?

mangus580

Lugnuts at NAPA

You might just have the 'wrong' lugnuts for the aluminum rims. Might be worth contacting hte rim manufacturer for the proper style lugnut.

AJMBLAZER

Ummm...get a new mechanic.

These vehicles aren't hub centric so your rims don't need to fit right around the hubs. The 1/4" space is normal for non-hub centric vehicles/wheels.

You can get the lug nuts at NAPA as mentioned above. I'd try throwing a new set of those on and then go to a different mechanic and...wait...what was the issue that had you going there in the first place?

If you do need wheels the 6x5.5" pattern is super common.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks