• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LVSs on hold

Augdog1964

Stinks

Man that stinks!

I hope there aren't any "reviews" deciding to cut these beautiful beasts... its already a horrible waste selling a .10 on the dollar like new units...

We can only hope! Good Luck... I'm hoping to pick up another myself...

blhar15

Yep, I just got the same email on my MK48 LVS. I wonder if they are going to do the same on the most recent ones or the ones that have delivered earlier in the year?

Message from GL:
Thank you for your recent purchase on sale 11071 lot 6500. The following items have been requested by the Government to be returned. The items have been pulled from the lot and will no longer be available for removal. Please see the statement from our Terms and Conditions listed below as GL must comply with this request. It is very important that you do not make arrangements to remove these items only. Any items from your sale not listed below will be available for removal.

Flyingvan911

When to 20 passenger van version come out the military ones will be cut up.:beer:

I hope they don't get cut up. They are way out of my price range but they are still awesome.

tcody

Why would they do that, kclimb? LVS's arent like the HMMWV/Hummer thing with AMG....
They meet FMVSS so they argument about safety couldn't be applied unless the OEM wasn't accurate with that claim. Is this a done deal or are they reviewing this?

TacticalTruck

I never got an email. They called me. She offered my money back or I could wait to see what the change was. I assume it's the same thing that is happening to the M923 series. She said it could be as long as 90 days but last time it took 20. I got a pretty good price so I said I'd wait for now and if I get tired of waiting I can ask for my money back at any time.

tcody

I never got an email. They called me. She offered my money back or I could wait to see what the change was. I assume it's the same thing that is happening to the M923 series. She said it could be as long as 90 days but last time it took 20. I got a pretty good price so I said I'd wait for now and if I get tired of waiting I can ask for my money back at any time.
I hope everything works out for you guys. Keep us posted.

Stalwart

I was worried about this, I bet some attorneys got wind of the LVS's tendency to get squirrelly under certain circumstances. Best of luck guys, I hope I'm wrong. aua

tcody

I was worried about this, I bet some attorneys got wind of the LVS's tendency to get squirrelly under certain circumstances. Best of luck guys, I hope I'm wrong. aua
They still meet FMVSS. But on the other hand my first car was a Pinto???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks