• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 101 help

Nick

I have a 1952 M101. I am in need of some parts and have been searching high and low. I even asked on the Power Wagon Forum for another forum to help me. I was given this site. I hope it works out.

First: I am looking to replace the shocks. I have been to Pep Boys, Kragen and a few little places around town. No one seems to have anything close. Where can I get shocks??

Second: I need the swivle for the front leg that attaches to the tounge for when the trailer is unhooked.

Third: I need the rear jack leg stand.

I am very close to finishing this trailer, then I will go back to concentrating on my '48 FFPW. I will be getting the bed LineX'ed and paint to match the truck. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Let's see your trailer and your Power Wagon! We love Mopars!

nopics

:beer:

papercu

question

Well then define "Military vehicles"
M-Series, tactical vehicje or anything the military bought and used? Wayne[/quote]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: question

Yes, M-series is what I meant.(like before 1970)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

I doubt you will find the Mopar logo, but you will find "DCPD" which is the "Dodge, Chrysler, Plynouth, DeSoto" logo.

papercu

decal

According to your source the word MorPar was only used for parts but was general accepted when speaking of any of the Chrysler Corporation vehicles, so would not have been used as a logo on the vehicle itself. Your mileage may vary. Wayne

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

So are any of these logo's on early M-series vehicles? When I say used on, I mean like on the oil filter housings( or other not so noticed parts) or cast into the head or like that. Not as a fender emblem or such.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks