• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1010 Radio mounting bracket

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anyone have any info on the mounting brackets that go over the transfer case shifter for mounting the radio power tray

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of info are you seeking? They are black, heavy and make shifting the transfer case a little harder.

m38inmaine

The M1010 was shipped from the factory with it installed. Most are found missing as they take up some leg room for the passenger, especially with the radio installed. Mine was missing and was a chore to find one. They hold the standard MT-1029 radio mounting tray.

m38inmaine

That is incorrect, the M1010 uses the NP208, the shifter is special to the M1010 and is made to work with the mount. There are no installation instructions, the M1010 comes from the factory with welded tabs to the transmission tunnel that are threaded for the mounting screws. Just place the mount over the brackets and attach the mounting screws. These mounts were special to the M1010 and came with it from the factory. They are not designed to fit any other CUCV model truck, thus no install instructions or kits to mount them.

Last edited:

C15TA

Frank, I will bring it to the garage for Wednesday. The spare mount will have to wait as shoulder surgery has not quite
healed enough to work over my head. I know you think no matter what I do I am in over my head!
Barry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks