• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 1031 Camo Pics for 319

b4thundr

thanks this truck is exactly how we got it from GL it has not been repainted or touched up in any way i got a request from 319 for some pics and i helped him out.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Doug. Got most of it painted today, just need to finish the cab roof and box roof. Stayed with the pattern present on the cab when I got it, and went with the typical CM pattern (like yours). When I got it fron GL the box had the four color MERDEC pattern and the cab had the three color woodland pattern. Last year I painted it 383 green and am finally putting the camo on it.
Was getting to dark to take photos so I'll take some and post tomorrow.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few pics.....

Used a scotchbrite pad and water to take the 'freshly painted look" off.

2deuce

You guys have some really beautiful trucks. I just got mine home from GL yesterday, it looks really really bad but it was the only one that I could afford. b4thundr, I sent you a PM.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319 I was wondering what the lights in your grille guard are? Are they a military off road light?
Infra red driving lights. Used with night vision goggles. The dark lense/filter covers a 24 volt 55/110 watt sealed beam. The lights are also available with a clear lense for use as a headlight. Do a search on "AURORA LIGHTS"

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter