• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-135 Air tank fitting

Tony

The right air tank has a brass T fitting on top which is screwed into the tank with a 3/8"pipe thread and the other two threads are treaded for compression fittings, one is 1/2" and the other is 3/8". Does anyone know where I can buy this fitting?

butch atkins

hey tony,looked this up in the ord 9 ,hope this helps,have 2 different listings for this part,it is called tee,tube,compression,ball sleeve,air service,right air resevoir, got 2 parts listed bwe-234246,yt-2282867,next listing,bwe-224645,yt-2282845,bwe is bendix westinghouse automotive air brake div,yt is gmc truck & coach div. ,now you have part #s and manufacturers,50 year old part #s and manufacturers,good luck

Tony

Butch,

Thanks for the input, found it exactly where you told me.. Been a great help. Now tha I know what to call iit, I'll start to see where I can buy one..Will be going to the No Cal meet at Tower Park, lots of vendors there, will try to pick one up there if I can't find one here locally.

Tony

lacoda56

Hey Tony,

I'm sure I've got one on a parts truck out back, so if you come up empty, let me know and I'll check it out for you [if you don't mind a used one]. The back yard is a mud hole right now, but a few sunny days should take care of that.