• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-135 fuel pump

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called Memphis Equip and Sam Winer Motors but neither has anything. They have no hopes of seeing any ever again, the supply lines they used are dried up. They recommend putting a 24 volt electric outside the tank pump on them. You could probably fashion a pickup tube into the tank under your tank cover, attach the stock fuel line, then cut into the line somewhere behind the frame to put in the electric pump so it looked stock from the exterior.
Regards Marti

rainbow

fuel pump

all you have to to do is put the suction line from your externa pump on to the line coming out of your tank. that way gas coming from the tank will be strain ed throug the intank filters

Tony

I'm also looking for some rebuilding kits. I found one a couple of years ago. I have 3 pumps that I would like to rebuild, if I locate a rebuild kit I will post it,

Tony

rainbow

fuel pumps

I have taken several pumps apartrkul;shes cleaned them up make sure the brushes aren't stuck put them back together and they worked .Do not use ethonal gas ; it swells the brushes in their square ho;using. It somtimes takes a lot of patienc to get the b

rainbow

fuel pumpI use

I used carburetor cleaner on the alumium parts. Do not put the armature in carburetor cleaner or it will destroy it. Alcohol will also cut it but takes a lot longer. Make sure the small holes in the housing are clear. The pump pushes gas up through them when running to cool itself. My phone #785 486 3350 in north east Kansas

FrankUSMC

Tony
I will try to find you some this week. The sad part is when I posted years ago that I had the kits, you were the only one who wanted one. There were several kits at my friends place then, but there was no one wanting them, so I did not get any more. I checked on them today, they were all thrown away. I think I have some kits, but the hunt in my barn goes on.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

butch atkins

forgot to" P"

sorry forgot to add the P inthe parts description,kits are for the CARTER MODEL P406S electric fuel pump, going shooting at the range today ,be back about 4.00 EST,only have 6 ,took 5 hrs looking thru a parts barn with no lights and raining outside,since my original post was deleted by the moderator,for failing to put these GMC specific parts in the classified section,if any one else wants them ,need to let me know,dont think they will last long,thanks,good luck to all on your projects

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks