• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m 211 weight?

Scott Simpson

I am looking at a m 211 It is about 20 miles from my house. Can anyone tell me how much one of these trucks weigh without the bed on it ? Also it only has singles on the back.

Thanks Scott

Stan Leschert

I don't know what it would be with the bed off, but the data plate should read "13,580 Lbs unloaded"
Refer to TM 9-8024. It is on this site under the reference section. All 5 parts of it take a while to download, but it is a must have. With the singles, were they trying to make look like an M-135 or did they just run out of good NDT tires?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks