• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-332 Questions

Flea

Ok, looks like the long search for the "right truck" may be coming to a close with this next batch of trucks from Smyrna (hopefully)!

Now I've recently got the bug to buy a trailer, too. The M105 is great, but I want a 332 for some strange reason :)

What's a fair price to pay for one just coming out of service? What's the payload rating on them? I'm doing some work to my house, and it'd be perfect if I could haul some drywall in the deuce, then concrete for a driveway extension in the trailer (at least, that's what I'd tell the wife! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the answers to the newb questions!
-Flea

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check GL's Huntingdon TN site for some that are on auction right now...

They weigh 2800# empty...... Thats a HEAVY trailer for the small payload capacity. A M105A2 is a better choice for all arround use....

papercu

M332

Well, payload is 3000 lb (1362 kg) for the M332 and that is the same as the M105 and the trailers both weight about the same (M105 is 2650 lb (1203 kg) net). but you do have a larger cargo space.
The advantage with the M332 for the military at least, is that trailers may be connected to each other in tandem and towed by a 5-ton truck. Wayne

papercu

M332

O yeah The M335 bed is lower to the ground, so unloading (by hand) is easier, so haul your drywall in the truck and bags of concrete in the M332 and you are good to go. Wayne

Westech

CPL
about 4.5 feet by 6 feet. There not that big at all. I have a slide in camper in mine and I had to cut the front of the box out and move the box back to get the 4x8 foot camper in.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why should they go for less than an M105? That is like saying that an M109A3 should go for less than an M35A2 because fewer guys want them. To the guy who wants an ammo trailer, an M105A2 is worthless. Price depends upon condition, how many are available, and how many guys are after them...same as other auctions with other types of vehicles.

I have two for sale...mint...one with new tires...the other with a cargo cover and new wiring. Your choice $300. NO TITLES. I got these back when GL was not titling things. The tires on the one trailer are worth $300. Price them out with tubes, flaps, and mounting.

Westech

CPL
I got two a couple months ago for min bid and we (gimp) scraped one of them. IF you have to pay more them 170 for one thats (from GL) TOO MUCH!! there are a bunch on GL coming up very soon and some right now.

wikallen

Got one a month ago for min bid. Been seeing them go from min to around 350 lately with covers. I kinda dig these trailers.

MDSA

I love my M332. Low bed and I chain the tailgate horizontal when carrying logs. Got 2 out of Richmond for min bid. Now that I have a M353 with wooden sides and a low deck for hauling firewood, the M332 is my parade trailer.