• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 35 INJECTOR PUMP PROBLEM / Won't allow fuel to injectors

WOLF

I think I have a faulty shut off switch on my injector pump . When my truck wouldn't start I found my lift pump to be non functioning so I replaced it . Now I have fuel to the pump but nothing to the injectors . Does any one have an exploded view of this injector pump ?
Can I fix the shut off switch myself if that is the problem ? Can anyone tell me what the brand and model number are for the pump so I can search for the info. I need ? Thanks in advance for anything you can help me with . WOLF

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M 35 INJECTOR PUMP PROBLEM / Won

I think there are TMs in the tech section. There is a cover on the side of the F/P that the shut off goes to. Take the two screws out and use your finger to mover the lever inside that cover and see if it'll light.

DavidB

RE: M 35 INJECTOR PUMP PROBLEM / Won

If you are of mind to finger the shut off, have soldier number ready to stop air intake to kill engine.
DavidB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks