• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-35 markings and stencils

dads6x6

I bought my M-35 on July 3rd. It has been repainted and I want to remark it with proper markings does anybody have pictures of what I need to mark [stencils,decals] the inside as well as out? I looked on the TMs here on this site but cans seem to find markings.
any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy's the best.

And I'm just here to WELCOME another fellow who lives in Utah. I'm about 45 miles south of you with my M35A2.

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The above are all good sources for the stencils.

Good to know I'm not alone!
im inspecting and licensing the old boy tomorrow. It's a lot of fun to drive over things
Not alone by a long shot! Check the top two links in my signature for the Utah Military Vehicles Club, or the nice group we have on Facebook (there's some overlap in the two).

Also, I sure hope you're doing a Vintage Registration (no safety, no emissions - though, as you well know I'm sure, the latter doesn't apply to Box Elder County). But the biggest benefit is renewing the Vintage Registration on a vehicle 40 years old and up. For me in Davis County it was $20 ($10 state, $10 county).

Message me if you have other state related questions (registration and insurance). I can share what I know and my experience.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks