• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 35 Muffler Again

Ugg013

Yo:

For some reason (yeah, my ineptness), I can't find the NAPA # for the M35's muffler that was posted here a while ago, & of course the hard drive I had it written on is now sitting in a pile of other dead HD's :x Can someone repost that # so I can write it down on paper?

Tanks
Ugg

Attachments

jimm1009

NAPA muffler is EXH 21470, the 90 degree elbow for the intake to put the mushroom cap horizontal is EXH 41378, and the band clamps needed for the muffler intallation are TRX 9669 (need 2 each) unless you are welding it on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks