• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-37 cargo cover

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I have recently purchased a really nice M-37 and will be going to pick it up (1800 miles round trip) as soon as the roads become free of salt, ice and snow. In looking through the TMs for this truck I saw a cargo cover on a truck that had 4 windows on each side of the cargo cover, they were obviously not glass windows but that see through plastic material like on the front and rear of a Deuce cover. Since I will be putting a cargo cover on this truck when I get it home I think I want a cover like this instead of just a regular solid one, does anybody know where I can purchase a cover like this? And pics of the truck will be posted as soon as I complete the recovery!

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Karl

Juskatla

That cover is from the M42 Command kit. You could try Weebee, New Life Resources, VPW or Midwest Military for sources. Some members on here that have the cover may have a source for you. Have fun with your new M37.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl, there is also a different front and back cover that are part of the Command Truck kit. The standard cargo cover goes over those windowed side curtains.

I have pictures of my truck with the Command Truck kit installed if you are interested.

Good Luck with your new truck, and have fun!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Bill great to hear from you and it has been awhile, I hope you and your family are doing Great this rather mild winter (ND anyway)! I will be picking up the truck within a couple months I do not have an enclosed trailer that it will fit in so its going to be riding on an open deck trailer, roads have to get better! As soon as I have it home there will be pics!
Take care Bill
Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks very much for all the good information on the M42 Command Kit for my M-37 I have located a place that makes the kit and as get closer to going to pick the truck up I will be purchasing the Kit from them! When the truck gets home THERE WILL BE PICS!!!!
Thanks again for all your input it made all this possible!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks