• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-37 manuals all i need is one

jarrettpcfr

Does anyone know where i can find tm 9-8031-2, the power train, body, and frame for m-37. i got a 1951 m37 W/W. needs restoring, just trying to get all the mauals before i get into it. i would like to know which manual has exploded views of parts. thanks

M-37Bruce

The CD is the way to go, print it, use, get it greasy/dirty, pitch it/recycle it. I do recommend getting the complete hard copy manual, it's good night-stand reading, as long as it's clean.

Nickathome

Well, I'm old school, I say buy the manual and keep it in your shop where you can thumb through it whenever you need to. The front fender makes a nice table top. Who cares if the book gets greasy. That's part of the allure of these trucks. With the CD you will need to head for the computer every time you investigate something. Who needs the extra step.

Carter

M37 reprint manuals, including the one you are looking for, are available from Dennis Spence @
Portrayal Press, P.O. Box 1190, Andover, NJ 07821. 973-579-5781 tel/fax

pagefamily96

I just bought a complete set for my 1954 M43. The web site is Field Manuals-Military Manuals and you can download the manuals almost immediately. I then printed out copies from the downloads. Much cheaper than the $50 per hard copy you find elsewhere. Plus you can word search in the digital format. I paid $12.95 for the complete set.
Don

pagefamily96

I just bought a complete set for my 1954 M43. The web site is Field Manuals-Military Manuals and you can download the manuals almost immediately. I then printed out copies from the downloads. Much cheaper than the $50 per hard copy you find elsewhere. Plus you can word search in the digital format. I paid $12.95 for the complete set.
Don

m376x6

I've had a couple of sets of manuals including the trasnmission manuals and various updates for many years. I also bought the CD version which is nice. I also will print out what I need and not worry about grease, grime, and finger prints with a copy. If you're serious about these trucks, eventually get both. I also have the M35 sets on CD. I used to have the entire 200 pounds of M35 manuals but have since sold them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks