• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-5 Stuart through White castle drive through.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup, good ol FPSRussia. Kid is making a killing being friends with a lot of people with neat toys and using is "russian persona". Funny thing is, he lives in north east Georgia (Lavonia to be exact) and his parents moved up there from the metro atlanta area to get away and run chicken houses. He certainly can shoot, but he's as much russian as I am when I drink vodka. More power to him for making a killing making videos though!

Cleptomaniac

Yea stands for First Person Shooter. His name is Kyle and he is not making any friends!! Every one who has the cool toys that I have talked to say what a tool he is and not to do business with him!!
/rantoff

WhirlingSun

Yeah, I first heard of him when I was a designer at a video game company. I recognized right away that he was and American and that his persona was based on the Russian in the space station from Independence Day.

Back then he was making Youtube videos machinegunning failed XBox 360 consoles. I see he has outgrown that.

ARYankee

Taking any MV through the drive thru anywhere is priceless :) One of these days I need to do it in the Deuce, I don't think the 5 ton has the clearance.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool video - seems like a nice guy, but I've never met him. However, now that you guys inform us he's not Russian, I always kinda noticed that his "accent" wasn't right. I've dated a few Russian ladies in the past 6 years and I know what a real Russkie accent is, and his just sounded a bit off. Plus, I never actually remember him in any of his videos speaking real Russian language, so that's a giveaway too.

Ah, well, it's like Comic-Con, everyone's got to be an actor at least once in their lives.

B3.3T

He needs to work on that accent. Pretty pitiful. It would be funnier if he were from Brooklyn.

L1A1

Saw this video on another site (G503, I think). I have seen several other videos of his and he gets his hands on some pretty exotic firepower. He does come across as a bit of an A-hole, though.
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks