• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 561 GAMMA GOAT ball joints

Jericho

Hey Guys, In a bit of a pickle, managed to source and rebuild a wheel drive shaft for the carrier in my second goat , but, ( there is always a but) after doing disassembly to replace the d=shaft, I find I am in need of a set of ball joints. If any one has a source for ball joints please drop me an email at Jetoneusaf@gmail.com Thanks Andy.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which one? What's the NSN/part number?

Jericho

The TM 9-2320-242-34 P list the part numbers as 02252-0502 lower and -0501 as upper fig 113, pg 249 , did not see a FSN listed , will research it some more, thanks guys

Jericho

Gama goat ball joints.

Thanks to the French man, The ball joints worked out great, the 4 bolt are lowers, but I waterjetted a piece to weld on and made 6 hole joints out of two of the fours, took 3 hours fab time but well worth iT. Could nt have done any thing with out the joints from Frenchman. Kuddoes!!!! Now looking for the a napa or suitable PN for the wheel drive shaft joint on the primary drive (middle ) have seen it just cant remember where , if any one has a pn or joints please give me a shout. ( this is another joint on my daily driver Goat, so much for the "lubed for life joints") thanks again,:D Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks