• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 561 GAMMA GOAT ball joints

Jericho

Hey Guys, In a bit of a pickle, managed to source and rebuild a wheel drive shaft for the carrier in my second goat , but, ( there is always a but) after doing disassembly to replace the d=shaft, I find I am in need of a set of ball joints. If any one has a source for ball joints please drop me an email at Jetoneusaf@gmail.com Thanks Andy.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which one? What's the NSN/part number?

Jericho

The TM 9-2320-242-34 P list the part numbers as 02252-0502 lower and -0501 as upper fig 113, pg 249 , did not see a FSN listed , will research it some more, thanks guys

Jericho

Gama goat ball joints.

Thanks to the French man, The ball joints worked out great, the 4 bolt are lowers, but I waterjetted a piece to weld on and made 6 hole joints out of two of the fours, took 3 hours fab time but well worth iT. Could nt have done any thing with out the joints from Frenchman. Kuddoes!!!! Now looking for the a napa or suitable PN for the wheel drive shaft joint on the primary drive (middle ) have seen it just cant remember where , if any one has a pn or joints please give me a shout. ( this is another joint on my daily driver Goat, so much for the "lubed for life joints") thanks again,:D Andy