• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 578

twa@ezdn.net

The M578 I had in Germany ran so well all I had to do was PM, but I took real good care of it.
Drove that thing all over that country chasing 548's and 113's

battlecr

The M578 I had in Germany ran so well all I had to do was PM, but I took real good care of it.
Drove that thing all over that country chasing 548's and 113's
I sunk my M817 dump truck twice up at Hoensfeld They had to bring in a M578 to lift the front end out of the bog I was in. (My platoon sargent said don't worry it's nice and solid, yeah right) The second time they had to run out almost their entire drum line to get my truck out. We ahd already tried to get the truck out with the front loader. Almost got it stuck.

Maybe it was you that pulled me out?

Don G.

backroads

I know this is a very broad question...

What can I expect to pay for a 578?

Im not looking for anything in museum condition, more along the lines of "farm use" condition.

I wouldn't even be woried about holes cut into the armor, as long as it could still be used as a crane.