• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-75 APC Wanted

jwaller

John, when did you sneak around and get a M75? ;) I don't remember seeing that post.

it's the one that was going to be scrapped last yr and I paid for it but have yet to find anybody that can move it for more than I paid for it. hence it's not very feasible for me to bring it home. I will bring it home if I can't sell it but at this point I'd rather cut my losses and give it the boot. there is a whole topic on here about it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, I do remember that thread. I didn't realize you were the one that ended up with it. Have you tried getting bids on Uship?

Sorry to hijack your thread, vettes.

jwaller

OK, I do remember that thread. I didn't realize you were the one that ended up with it. Have you tried getting bids on Uship?

Sorry to hijack your thread, vettes.
ya it's mine. I just wish it were here. or even a little closer. I tried u ship but got no bids. it's too wide, to heavy and too far away. I've done the math on me going to get it but it would cost me 3k in fuel alone prob be 5k by the time all the tolls, fee's and permits were bought.

Stalwart

Moving bigger stuff is a pain, hence I traded away my M42A1 Duster . . .:cry: 50,000 lb and 10.5' wide doesn't make for easy movement.

HAWKMAN

Moving bigger stuff is a pain, hence I traded away my M42A1 Duster . . .:cry: 50,000 lb and 10.5' wide doesn't make for easy movement.
True...that's one reason (money main reason) I sold my LARC V .....not a real practical vehical to own or move around.

msehring

if you land up buying one, i have an engine in the can for one, not a M 41 or M 42 engine. the correct single carb M 75 engine. photos at vmmv.org under sales

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks