• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-818 tool kit

Csm Davis

This is what came in my M-818, where do the 5 locks go 2 go on the toolboxesand 1 on the steering wheel,and why 4 hammers? If anyone needs NSN or other info just ask, these will be 2005 parts.

Attachments

Last edited:

TedG

Nice score, mine was stripped clean. Also, 2 hammers are for beating the control box into submission and the other 2 are for getting the starter engaged! lol

KsM715

The 5 locks go to...........................................................My M818. Feel free to contact me for the shipping adress. :razz:

Nice score. As you can tell when most guys pick up their vehicles they are stripped clean.

Edit: In all reality I do need 5ton winch shear pin. Want to sell one?

Csm Davis

Ok make them all ill,LOL! truck only had 145 miles on it after fresh rebuild and had not been issued to new unit. Thats why all the tools were still in the cardboard boxes and sealed in the toolbox. Anybody know what greasegun goes in the kit? Armada pm me about hammer.