• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-818 tractor and m172a1 trailer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

g102

I am selling my tractor and trailer. Both pieces are in perfect condition. Tractor has a hard top, winch with a lever wind, all radial tires and most are in new condition, heater i installed, i had a second tractor at the time that went thru rebuild and it had so many brand new parts on it so i swapped everything on this tractor i have for sale one large item was the new radiator and lots of other items. Engine runs great no oil leaks. I installed mud flaps.

There is way to many items to list here, i can talk with great detail over the phone if your interested

the m-172a1 trailer that goes with the tractor had gone thru rebuild also. It has all new tires, one spare that is new and one new tire on the wrong rim. New factory purchased alumimum ramps to load a half track come with it. All the lights and b o lights work on both units. Trailer deck is in super condition, both units have super paint on them also.

If you want a no repairs required vehicle and trailer instead of taking a gamble with g l then this is a combination you will want to purchase.
Selling price is what i have invested in both pieces, $17,575.00

thanks gary
630-257-1100
gary@halftracks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.