• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1000 HET Trailer Kingpin

putz273

IMG_3260.jpgIMG_3259.jpgIMG_3258.jpgHelipad.jpgOshkos4.jpg
I have hauled several loads on the DRS and cross country. I have the isolator chain assemblies to lift axles to move it empty which saves a lot of tire wear. Call me or text if there is anything you want to talk about. 713.409.5930 or email me HeavyHaulTrucking@Gmail.com

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was wondering if you were running the 215's. Gensco told me every one they sold blew out on a customer so they quit selling them.

putz273

215/75R/17.5 are still around but they are very weak. 245's are also around but difficult to find on the road and then big$$$. The 235's have the same rating as the 245 and are available. Clearance between tires and suspension arms are the concern, 245's make that problem worse.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks