• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Cargo Cover Bow inst. TM?

MVtrucker

I'm finally getting around to installing the cargo cover bows on my truck. What is the TM that shows installation instructions? I have all of the hardware and I just laid the bows and angles (the pieces with the curtain twists) on the bed, but I haven't drilled yet. Hopefully, there's a TM that supplies the measurements on hole locations. If I don't come up with anything, I'll just eye ball it and hope for the best. I didn't find anything in my CUCV CD-ROM.
I also have the side racks/troop seats. I'm dumber than heck when it comes to how all this is setup as I've only had one M1008 that was equipped with these. It was in for resale, so I didn't pay much attention to how everything was installed. Didn't care at the time, I didn't have the stuff for my own M1008. Judjing by the strip of light rust on the top of the bedsides, this truck had the racks on it at one time.

Any help at all will be appreciated as I plan to camp in it at Aberdeen.
Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks