• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 craigslist find

badtruck

Edit: Thanks guys. Bought the truck at the right price. Will post about it soon.

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
It has around $1500.00 in lift and tires. $3500-5000 is a good base price for a M1008.

You do have to remember it is a 30 year old Chevrolet pick up. You can buy early 2000's durmaxs 4X4 for as much as he is asking.

bryfor

Yea seems like prices are getting crazy. Theres at least 4 on fleabay rt now. Im proud to own a piece of my military past but you gotta remember they are military surplus and anything can go wrong with them at anytime...probably at the most inconvenient time for you! If you can wrench on them yourself it definitely helps. Long live my 1985 m1009!

wafinley

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentlemen, it is all about the journey! I suspect for the most part, none of us will get out of the vehicles what we put into them. But who gets to have the kind of fun (and frustrations) we have in keeping these vehicles going....priceless....:cool:

GunnyM1009

Gentlemen, it is all about the journey! I suspect for the most part, none of us will get out of the vehicles what we put into them. But who gets to have the kind of fun (and frustrations) we have in keeping these vehicles going....priceless....:cool:
I am not big on any vehicles after 1990 they just have no personality to them. Wrenching on these old vehicles really is part of the fun. Working on a vehicle is part of what develops its personality.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks