• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Glass run weatherstrip and felts

ehuppert

Need thoughts, experience or opinions on door glass weather strip and felts. Did google the site, but didn't find anything especially informative!

Not doing the vent seals as they are decent. Need the glass runs and the felts.

Seeing Soffseal and Fairchild. Soffseal apx 120, fairchild 70ish (Scummit). Understand you get what you pay for! Understand precision is supposed to be good also

Thoughts or BTDT?

Eric

cucvmule

collector of stuff
LMC is what I use. No complaints here and a good product.

While I had door disassembled I went and cleaned the inside of door well and painted, undercoated. 30 years from now someone will be happy I did.:carnac:

cucvmule

collector of stuff
LMC window channel kit 38-5651 $99.95 2017 Dollars

Shipping and handling was another 18.75

Both sides, window channel and window rubbers inside and outside.

913-541-0684 World Wide Orders

While you are inside doors, check the regulator and the plastic rollers to see how they are. Grease with lithium.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks