• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 in NJ 70K NOW $1700

84cucv1ton

I have had this a short time. dont need it now. all stock, 6.2 diesel, th400/208 and a 4.56 gears in the 60 and 14b with a locker. runs and drives. was used by a town near me. then i got it. tires are ok. body has rust. frame has surface rust. nothing bad. i will add more later tonight. has a good inspection sticker till 2010

come take a look. number is 732.966.6841. calling would be the best way to get a hold of me.

Attachments

Melvinitis

RE: Re: RE: M1008 in NJ 70K $2200

1800 for mine, no rust, complete even the tie down loops, which this is missing. Same milage too, even got the fire ext too!!

84cucv1ton

RE: Re: RE: M1008 in NJ 70K $2200

me to. a guy in va called on this truck. lost your number. so i hope you see this ans give me a call.

troll

Tryin to work a deal with 84cucv1ton ( super nice guy to work with ) and have run out of options for transport. Anybody that can haul the truck from nj to va ( 350 miles ) within a week please pm me. Thanks.

Troll

AJMBLAZER

troll said:
Tryin to work a deal with 84cucv1ton ( super nice guy to work with ) and have run out of options for transport. Anybody that can haul the truck from nj to va ( 350 miles ) within a week please pm me. Thanks.

Troll
Did you post this in the transportation forum here on SS?

84cucv1ton

yes he did. thanks, just the guy i wanted to talk to. can i see some pics of your truck with the lav tires? i just ended up with a m1031. kinda funny, i really need to clean up.

anyway, a friend just got a whole mess load of those tires. thanks

truck0590

84cucv1ton said:
anyway, a friend just got a whole mess load of those tires. thanks
Now that we are off topic by original poster :wink:

I assume you mean his 38x16s. If so I would also be interested in some depending on how many your buddy got.

Truck

AJMBLAZER

I'd have thought you'd have seen them by now between here and CK5.

Click on the www button below my posts to see my cardomain site. Lots of pictures on there.

84cucv1ton

i have had a few sets of these too. sold them. wish i keep some. could not get them off that damn rim either. anyway, just wondering about clearance. no lift, some cutting and my crossover. thanks

also, yes he has a bunch of these tires now. didnt know they were worth good money. sold my sets from 300 to about 450. he just sold a set for 800 i will pm you soon