• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Muffler

dodger73

Does anyone have the original GM part # for the CUCV M1008 mufflers? Or does anyone know where you can get the original mufflers? Thank you

zepher

walker part #18274 sound fx muffler
amazon $31.86 plus tax n shipping..
need to check rock auto under k30 for basic parts then use part numbers on google search u will find all kindas of deals

dodger73

Was able to get a part # - 15537759GM. Does anyone know where you can still get OEM parts? Or is aftermarket my only choice? Thanks

cucvrus

At this point I would say unless you find some one that has OEM parts you are going to have to settle for after market. And mufflers and tail pipes are just that. get them mandrill bent tailpipes if you want as close as stock as possible. And good mufflers are expensive so don't buy cheapo mufflers. The 6.2 is not a race truck. It should be semi quiet at the tail pipes if you are looking for stock. Good Luck.

MarcusOReallyus

Why do you even care if it's OEM? If you could find an OEM muffler it would cost far more than a good aftermarket muffler, and it wouldn't be as good as many of them.

It's a muffler. Just buy one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks