• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 on recentered H1's on 37's

bshupe

Figured I would make a thread and show off the truck.

Got it lifted and wheeled URE this past weekend.

Recentered 8 Bolt H1's on 37 Military OZ takeoffs.

6" rough country lift with a few extras to make it work on the 1 ton truck.

First picture is stock, 2nd picture is not

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0208876439502_715624501_8878744_4948705_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0256886469502_715624501_9090472_8249714_n.jpg
Great truck. I love the paint, is it your own design?

bshupe

ORD zero rates, 2 inch spacer on front, 12 bolt wheels and 37 inch tires.

Is there no other lift on your truck but the ZRs? How is turning in it? Do you think you will (need to) lift it more or trim the fenders to have it really drivable without too much interference?

Great truck!

XJfreakHO

The paint is exactly how it was when we bought it, the truck is actually so terribly rusted from the cab back its pathetic.

Sadly, the 6.2 needs glow plugs, and my father lost interest after purchasing a new toy, so it hasn't moved in a while, we bought the tires and wheels already recentered for $850 all together from a local guy.

We recently picked up an 87 K5 Blazer 350 TBI, it has been painted camo, my fathers own design, using military surplus paint. CHeck it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks