• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Parts Truck

A-line

I have a M1008 with no axles,Transmission or transfer case. I have Misc parts from this truck for sale. If not sold soon it will have to go to the crusher.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a friend that needs a tailgate, the pivot pieces and the steel straps that hold it while open. I can have one of the members close by pick up the stuff!

A-line

M1008 parts Truck

Its got one antenna bracket. no Inside door panels ,It has tail gate and tail gate parts, no tres but have 4 8 lug rims. It has Bed and front and rear bumpers and grill,frame. The truck came from Pineville La and was in a Hurricane .I am running the axles and transmission,transfer case and diesel engine in my mountain rig with no problems. I have pictures of the good and bad. I just thought somebody might could use something off the truck before i take it to the scrape yard.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about this Jim, wanna snatch it up and part it? JW4x4 is certainly interested in the tailgate and all parts associated with it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny,
I'd go get it to part but getting ready for a trip and don't have any time to do it.:cry:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, Let me know how much. The card he wants is in a blackbox a little smaller than a deck of cards. It is mounted near the fuse block just to the left of the brake pedal.

HAWKMAN

Thanks, Let me know how much. The card he wants is in a blackbox a little smaller than a deck of cards. It is mounted near the fuse block just to the left of the brake pedal.
Yes, that's correct location, there is also a smaller card in a small box that I believe is for seatbeat buzzer just make sure I don't get that one by mistake....thanks and let me know how much you want for it:-D

A-line

M1008 parts Truck

Yes, that's correct location, there is also a smaller card in a small box that I believe is for seatbeat buzzer just make sure I don't get that one by mistake....thanks and let me know how much you want for it:-D
I will double check today to make sure I did not pull the wrong one.