• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Questions

terrmason17

Hey new to the sight love all the info. I'm currently looking at a m1008 about 250 miles away from where I live. The guy who has it says it has about 100000 miles on it. I was wondering if its going to be worth my time going there and if its going to last. Hes asking $2000.00 for it says it has a small oil leak some where. Any questions I shouldd ask before going up there also what should I be looking for?

BobM

Hey new to the sight love all the info. I'm currently looking at a m1008 about 250 miles away from where I live. The guy who has it says it has about 100000 miles on it. I was wondering if its going to be worth my time going there and if its going to last. Hes asking $2000.00 for it says it has a small oil leak some where. Any questions I shouldd ask before going up there also what should I be looking for?
At least go look. Heck it's a ROADTRIP! But if you buy it, remember the trip home will be slower than your trip up. Those low gears keep your cruising speeds a little lower!:)
I'm assuming you have already seen pics? If the body is in good shape you should be able to get your money back anytime you want. And after you have one...... You'll want to keep it.

terrmason17

ill have a truck and tailor going with me when i head that way yes the pics look good the guy says there is no rust few dents there is no lift sits on 33 all terrains. whats the common millage you can get out of these things?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks