• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Wheel Wells

24farragut

I ordered wheel wells for my m1008 from LMC. The old ones were a nightmare to remove, just b/c the screws were all rusted out, but once they were out, the inside looks really good, and all the clips are in good shape. Is there any sealer or anything that i should put in between the new sheet metal wheel well and the body?

Shaun1162

You shouldn't need to put any seem sealer. I've been working in a body shop for a little while, and have worked on a few similar trucks, and never used seem sealer. As long as the bolts are tight, you should be good to go! (Now to get my boss to order me some for my M1028...)

dstang97

I would paint them before you put them in and put some silicone around the triangle piece that always rots out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks