• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008

Skip1007

I am new to this and very interested in buying an M1008. Can someone tell me where I would be able to find postings of these. I heard Vermont Commercial Salvage, but I can't seem to find them on line.
Can anyone help me out?

trukhead

Try clicking on the GL window....

and go to their home page and insert a state in the search and go. U'll find a few. I bought 2. Some people like and some don't like GL but I have had good luck so far. I bought 2 CUCV's, 2 5 ton trailers, a truck bed frame with chainfall, and an M35A3.

Have fun!:tin hat:

Triple Lindy

I have bought several vehicles and al lot of miscelaneous "stuff" from GL. They do not give you a lot of specifics of the condition of the assets at auction but they do have some great cool "stuff" for sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks