• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 25 Gal. Fuel Tank Straps

mutt1966

I am in the process f replacing the fuel tank on my M1009 and I can't seem to find the correct straps that have the hook on one end and threaded on the other end, I checked LMC and they dont have them for a 25 gal. Tank, any help as to who has them.... Thanks Scott

mutt1966

Aree you sure it's a 25 gal. tank? I thought they came 20,30 and maybe a 40 gal.
I'd start by measuring the tank and go from that.
Iam looking for the original straps , NOS part number 334675 , they have a hook on one end and a nut and thread on the other , I referenced LMC tank because I thot thry would have them but they only have the ones that are threaded on both ends...

nyoffroad

Iam looking for the original straps , NOS part number 334675 , they have a hook on one end and a nut and thread on the other , I referenced LMC tank because I thot thry would have them but they only have the ones that are threaded on both ends...
Most all of LMC is after market made by non-oem suppliers and will be "will fit" and will have possiblly been changed over the years to fit other years/models, hence the "will fit"

cucvrus

I have several sets of the fuel tank straps. DSCF8431.JPG These straps will need to be sanded with 40 grit and painted or undercoated. But they are completely OEM and serviceable. They will last for many years. Let me know.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks