• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 4inch Lift - Tires Wheels Bolt Pattern Offset???

DaveDawson

Looks great. How do you like the ride of the BDS lift? How about the feel of the bigger tires?
Thanks! It rides great. It flexes great. The tires are awesome off road. No fender cutting and no rub! All 4x4s of this era handled like crap, but the big tires just magnified the problem. Don't get me wrong, other than the road handling I love the whole set up. I may see about adding a sway bar in the back that I can detach when I off road. I am definitely going to replace the steering box. That may solve the problem. The rest of the steering components are tight.

image.jpg4" really is the perfect size (that's what she said). My ORD lift is 4" and my experience has been a little different. I removed my sway bar and my m1009 handles awesome on the road without it. I'm also running 33x12.5 tires but mine rub just a tad when I'm getting flexey.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks