• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Alignment issues

hotcorner216

Took my blazer out in the san bernadino mountains for a weekend trip, day 2 coming off crab flats trail my drivers side front tire busted, no spare and we tried to patch it but the side wall gash was too large, patch held till we had to cross the stream, after that the tire was done...so 13 miles and 2 hours later (3-5mph max) we made it to the main road, on nothing but wheel where my brother was able to bring up my trailer and tow us home...bought FIVE new tires and a spare wheel yesterday (front left wheel was hardly scratched to my surprise), she keeps pulling hard left so i requested an alignment, the shop said they didnt know how bc the computed didnt have an m1009 option, and they said running it as a standard k5 wouldnt work since its a 3/4 ton truck...so should I have them align it as a 86 3/4 C20?

Thanks

Skinny

Run and find a new shop

Standard K5 blazer...period. Toe and blow alignment if all is good in the front axle. Can't easily adjust camber or caster. You could practically do it with a tape measure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks