• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 and CDN M101 combo (PICS)

hotdogs151a2

Mr. paramilusmc:
That is the trailer listed in the TM for the M 1009. It handles it very well.
Did you know that trailer is designed to float? Your rig look very good. Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks, Pvt. Hotdog
PS: Semper Fi

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The CDNM101 wont float. It's too heavy, and has drain holes with no plugs in the bed. I have a CDN M101, they are awesome. I use mine on a regular basis. I put the LED tail lights on it so I can pull it with a MV or a civy truck with an adapter for the elecrical connection that I made up.

If the US M416 made it to a A2 version this would of been it.

paramilusmc

Vinyl cover is nice and thick, I like it.

Actually the M416 is the only trailer listed for the M1009, these came out substantial later in 1992, but meets all the weight requirements and tows really well.

YA they wont float, 700lbs with drain holes in the bottom, however mine does have plugs.

I am going to keep all the original wires, going to make it less appealing to steal by someone that is looking for a trailer.

I have paint left over form when I painted the truck, so trailer will eventually match the truck.

Only other thing I really want to do is switch the hubs to accommodate tires with the chevy six hole bolt pattern.

ssdvc

Nice set up and it sits perfectly behind your 09. Wish I could find one for a reasonable sum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks